Welcome to the 4k Forum!
This is the Forum where you can ask, answer and discuss about everything related to 4k. You can make or find interesting posts regarding to 4k resolution, 4k TV, 4k monitor, 4k wallpaper, 4k movies, 4k blu ray player, 4k video, 4k projector, 4k streaming, 4k gaming, 4k gaming monitor, 4k content, 4k netflix and much more.
In order to start participating in the 4k Forum, you must agree and abide to the the rules.
This is a User-to-User interaction Forum – an open arena offered as a free service by 4kandbeyond.com. It is intended to provide you, with a place to ask, answer and discuss about everything related to 4k. I expect you to use good judgment and common sense when posting and act in a mature and civil manner. As the users here include people of all ages, therefore the contents in a post should be suitable as such.The purpose of the 4k Forum is still intended only as a way for users to get answers from other users. I believe only when everyone can follow these simple rules and guidelines as outlined in the rules as mentioned below, the 4k Forum can be a fun and friendly place and most of all, informative place for all members.
The administrator and moderator reserve the rights to delete, lock, ban and edit posts for anyone who violates or fails to observe any of the rules below. Any continuous violation of these rules will result in a permanent ban of their account. The administrator and moderator will apply appropriate measures depending on the effect of the rules that have been violated. For the benefit of all members, there is a zero-tolerance on spamming, which will result in an immediate ban of the member and his/her account.
In order to avoid being banned or having your post deleted or locked, please observe the following rules:
- Do not post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, porn, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in your posts/threads and/or PMs. This includes the use of language/words as well as images.
- Do not use character substitution, spaces, hyphens or other ways to circumvent the profanity filter. It is there for a reason and not to be bypassed.
- This Forum is for the discussion about 4k. It should not be used to advertise products.
- Do not post discussion content about (but not limited to) copy protection circumvention (DRM, CSS, etc…), password cracking, software hacking, piracy or anything that could be illegal and breaking the law.
- No flaming or trolling.
- Do not post with a unconstructive rant. We want to maintain some semblance of order and usability here, therefore all posts are going to be monitored strictly. If you want your criticism/feedback to be heard, post it in a well thought out and constructive manner, be it negative or positive.
- Each user is allowed only one login account. Registering multiple accounts is not allowed. Sharing accounts is not allowed.
- Do not insult the administrator, moderator or another forum users.
- Do not call forum user a ‘fanboy’, ‘gay’, or similar stuff for their like or dislike of a particular brand or product. Such name-calling is simply rude, insulting and is not welcome in the Forum. Learn to respect others and you will get the same respect in return.
- Do not attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated here. Challenging others points of view and opinions are acceptable but do so in a respectful and thoughtful manner without personal attack. This will help create a pleasant and clean environment for all users.
- Do not start bashing. Deliberately and repeatedly bashing the same brand, product or company will get you banned. If you have a complaint or comment to make then make it once and that’s it. If you’re still unsatisfied, you can always write to the administrator or moderator to related your experience or complaint.
- Do not post content that could cause intentional interference or deliberate attempts to overload a system with the operation of the (but not limited to) the 4k forum, fellow forum user message box, e-mail system, any company, etc.
- No unauthorized solicitation (but are not limited to) such as gathering information against specific company, spamming, advertising, pyramid schemes, etc. This includes the content that’s in posts/threads, PMs and signatures.
- Do not provide any non-public information about any company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes (but not limited to) providing the names, e-mail content and personal information of fellow forum users, etc.
- Do not post duplicates or mulitple repeated post all across the board. That’s consider spamming and it simply annoy others. A single post will bring the message across just as well, so duplicating is not necessary.
As with the nature of any Forums, some questions may not necessarily require a response. Check the announcement section often, seek help from the community or contact the administrator or moderator if you have an urgent issue.